TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Should there be any discrepancy of products delivered and the member wishes for return and refund, member MUST proceed within seven (7) days upon receiving the product
- For replacement or exchange of product, product MUST be returned to STI HQ within seven (7) days after receiving. Item returned must be in good condition and STI have all rights to reject the request
- Any replacements or exchange of product shall be subject to stocks availability.
- Return/Exchange of product or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
- if any product has been delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or
- if the product is out of date or expired; or
- if the wrong product which is different from the order is delivered
Provided product returned must be unused and in its original condition, quantity, and packaging as it is first delivered to the member together with the proof of order, payment, and delivery of the product.
- If a product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, STI shall either refund the member the value of that product or replace the product.
- If any product which was not included in the member’s order is delivered to the member, STI shall collect the product from the member.
- If the member has been charged for a product which has not been delivered, STI shall refund the customer the value of the product as originally charged to the member.
- If a member is charged more than the value of a product as displayed on the site when the member makes its order, STI shall refund to the member the difference.
- The return of a product by a member does not automatically warrant for a refund. STI will inspect the returned products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 4 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the member and we will reimburse the member of its courier charges for returning of the products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalize the refund. STI shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- Member shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it reaches us at STI HQ. STI will not be liable for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product is received by us. Member is advised to pack safely the product to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
- STI shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the member but STI cannot guarantee on the delivery time and STI shall not be liable for any delay during the delivery services as it is beyond the control of STI.
- Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
- Delivery charges will be borne by member and it will be calculated based on the weight and the location.
- Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & public holidays.
- The member is to notify STI immediately should there be any changes to the delivery address and contact number.
- Where member is not available to receive the delivery, a notification card will be left at the delivery address for the member to collect the parcel from the nearest courier service company branch.
- If member fails or refuses to collect the products within seven (7) days from the date of the notification, the Order will be deemed void and member shall bear all the relevant cost incurred by STI.
- If the member is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the member by providing proof of identity and signed off during delivery or collection of Products
- STI reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the member if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the member’s credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- The member may cancel the Order up to the point in time before STI has confirmed its acceptance of the Order and the member will not incur any cost in doing so. If the member wishes to vary its Order, the member is required to first cancel the said Order and to replace it with a new Order thereafter. Such cancellation and/or variation of Order is only allowed if the same is performed and notified to Guardian within 24 hours from the initial Order is made by the member.
- No cancellation is allowed if product have been collected by the courier service company for delivery.
- Payment for Products ordered through STI Online can be made by a valid VISA, MasterCard or telegraphic transfer. STI shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- All payment of an Order must be cleared before delivery of the Products. If the payment cannot be processed, the said Order will be rejected and the member is advised to contact its card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of its credit card in order to continue with the Order.
- STI may anytime change the payment method for STI Online Orders if it may be effected and such changes may be notified to the member by e-mail or by placing a notice to this effect on the STI Online Internet site.
- If payment to an Order has already been made but the Order is rejected by STI or cancelled by the Customer before STI accepting the Order, you will be entitled for your refund but the receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalize the refund. STI shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.